Monday, November 3, 2008

English up to date.

Well I don't really like doing a play by play kind of stereotypical type of blog so every now and then I like discussing how english is going up to date.
Really what we have done up to date is: lit crit, first Isu, test on lit crit and some fallacy stuff. It may not seem like a lot considering we have been in school for a couple of months now but I find it quite sufficient and well, I am learning a lot. The lit crit stuff was pretty interesting, some schools of thought are kind of abstract but all the more interesting. After watching a couple of fallacy presentations you really start seeing them everywhere. Its like the number 23, you can't escape them. Wherever I look, there seems to be some sort of fallacy.
Some up coming work seems to be some rhetorical devices and standerdizing arguments. It should be a fun couple of weeks.

If anyone actually reads my blog, this is just a funny video to check out if you have time:
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/mark-wahlberg-talks-to-animals/727504/
Its worth watching if you think Mark Wahlberg's acting is anything but half decent.

On another note, christmas is quickly approaching and it should be a nice one this year. I'm slowly getting into christmas mode, and also snow mode. It is going to be another crazy winter this year, too bad I am not an Eskimo.

No comments: