Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another day, Another box of stolen pens.

Well here we are again, back to school. Summer was short, wet, interesting. We are back to the drawing board yet again for another exciting semester of english. This semester looks promising, with a lot of work. My classes this semester are: physics, biology, histoire and english, this should make for an enticing couple of months.
So far, we have gotten straight to business in english class. Mustapha Murray explained all of our assignements/projects for the semester and we are begining with lit crit. My group members are Julian, Nicole, Freddy and I. We are doing reader response critisim.
Of course, we can't forgot our infamous ISU's which are assigned to us every year. Read a book, write an essay... done. For my short ISU I will be reading Jack Hodgin's: The invention of the world. For my long essay, I will be attempting Salman Rushdie's The satanic verses. It will be a challenge but I'm sure I can manage it.

No comments: